Read about the steps Fierce Grace is taking to safely reopen your studios
Latest COVID-19 Information
Following the recent government announcement, we are excited to say that the Fierce Grace London studios are reopening on the 25th of July (North on July 27th).
It has been a challenging time for all of us, and we are very grateful for all the support and kind words we have received during lock down, and your support of FGTV and the FG teachers.
Read an update from Fierce Grace founder Michele & General Manager Adam about the measures we have in place to protect our guests, teams and wider communities.
Information last updated: 21/07/2020
The London Fierce Grace studios are reopening
We will be re-opening our London Fierce Grace studios following government guidelines and the implementation of new in-studio safety measures. The well-being of our communities is our top priority, and has been carefully considered in our decision to reopen. We continue to monitor guidance by public health agencies and experts to ensure the ongoing safety of our teams and our guests.
Rome is open already and New York is awaiting government approval to reopen.
What studios are opening and what the schedule look like?
All London studios will open. Class times and opening hours will be different to take into account the new safety processes, and will vary from studio to studio, so please check your local studio for updated opening hours.
The studio schedules will be published in the coming week and are online now. We will begin with 3-4 classes a day, and increase as demand increases.
The safety measures we are taking include
For everyone’s health and safety, please help us follow government guidance by:
- Staying away from the studio if you don’t feel well or you’ve been asked, or are required, to quarantine for any reason
- Staying 2 metres apart wherever possible (hint: the length of a yoga mat)
- Making cashless payments only
- Using hand sanitiser when you enter and inside the studio, and wash your hands regularly
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before class, and leave promptly (within 15 minutes of the end of class) afterwards to allow for cleaning of the studio and equipment
- Bring as little as possible with you, and where possible arrive ready to practice, to help lessen the use of the facilities
- Please be aware that for social distancing reasons you may need to queue, or even queue outside, for a short while before entering
We have implemented the following procedures and steps to help everyone keep safe:
- We are operating at 25/30% capacity, that is between 15-25 students per class (depending on the studio size)
- Hand sanitiser stations at the entrance and throughout the studios
- Masks available for our front of house teams and we encourage you to wear a mask in the common area of the studios
- Controlled queuing and limits on the number of people in reception at a given time
- Classes will be have a minimum 45 minute gap between them to enable us to clean and sanitise the studio and communal areas between every class and avoid student cross overs.
- Most FG studios have fresh air oxygenation as standard, but also air exchange units that completely change the air several times per hour. This keeps a fresh air environment as close to being outside as is possible.
- Windows, Oxygenation units and air exchange dampers will be on/open throughout the classes (this may reduce heat somewhat)
- All clients will be asked to leave the building between classes to avoid cross over between classes
- We are not accepting cash until further notice, please pay by card or purchase online
- Props (blocks & straps) will not be available until further notice (props are available to purchase)
- Teachers will not move around the room and will verbally correct from the podium
- No hands on adjustments
- Disinfection of communal areas between classes
- We will keep all returned products safely stored out of the retail area for 72 hours
- Staff will wear uniform only whilst at the studio (not travel in it)
- We encourage classes to be booked in advance to avoid unnecessary physical interaction and queuing at the studio
- We'll be scheduling small group private classes for those who wish to avoid the larger group classes
In addition, we have introduced increased cleaning and hygiene protocols using approved sanitisers and cleaning products.
We are grateful to all of our guests for doing their part to keep our community safe.
London studios will reopen with a reduced schedule, however most of your favourite classes will be available. Check your local studio
This is to ease us all back in, and allow the time between classes for the increased cleaning and sanitising. As demand increases will add more and aim to come back to a full schedule. These decisions will be taken carefully with the key priority the well-being of everyone coming to the studio, and in accordance with regulations.
The class sizes will be limited
Initially classes will be limited. This will bring peace of mind and a lot of space between mats.
We are committed to the safety of our guests and team, and will review this periodically to ensure we are operating safely and in compliance with any regulations. Class sizes will be increased over time as per government guidance and we'll always consider safety and comfort as a key factor.
Some class lengths will be reduced. In order to facilitate the extra time between classes for cleaning and clients of one class to have departed before the next class arrives, we will need to reduce some longer class times to 60 and 75 minutes, with the 90 minute classes being at the end of the day. We hope this will be a temporary measure.
Do I need to book?
Yes. All classes should be reserved online in advance wherever possible.
However if you couldn't book, or forgot, do come along as we will endeavour to welcome you into class. Whilst we don't guarantee space, we know things don't always go according to plan!
Bookings not cancelled 2 hours before class will be charged for.
Please be punctual to assist with the smooth and safe operating of the studio. Please arrive at least 5 minutes before class, or your spot may be given to another student.
Can I still shop online?
Absolutely. Packages, memberships, gift cards and account top-ups can all be purchased online and we encourage you to do so to minimise time spent queuing in studio. A select range of Fierce Grace merchandise will also be available to purchase online.
I had a package or membership when you closed, what happens now?
Prior to returning to the studio, you will need to contact the studio via email to have your package or membership reinstated. Once this is done you will be able to book online and attend your first class back.
All packages and memberships will be reinstated from the last trading day, without any membership time lost or charge.
Please ensure you book online or contact us before making the journey to the studio, to avoid disappointment.
Packages or memberships can be reinstated anytime before midnight on December 31 2021. After this time any packages still suspended will unfortunately be lost.
The live online classes will continue. Please read below if you have a membership there
We’re thrilled by the response to the live classes and they are definitely here to stay.
Packages are not transferable between the online classes and physical studios.
Autopay memberships will be available that provide combined membership to both the online and in-studio classes.
All current Autopay members will be contacted to arrange your membership, or please get in touch if you have an autopay membership and have not yet heard from us when we reopen.
Contact us if your question hasn't been answered
Being fit and strong mentally and physically are of great value in our quest for health.
Above all, we are here to support you and ensure you can return to the practise you love with confidence. If we haven’t answered your question above please get in touch with one of the below
All studio matters - view individual contact details at www.fiercegrace.com
Live online classes - [email protected]
Please note that while we are near to reopening, we are still running on a very small team so please be patient.
Be kind and look after yourself and each other
with warmest regards from the Fierce Grace team