Our training school has met the stringent requirements set by Yoga Alliance UK, demonstrating that our courses are of the highest standard and that our graduates may use the title 'Registered Yoga Teacher' RYT as a sign of quality training.
Upcoming course dates
- 1ST MARCH - 29TH MARCH
- FEES: £3900 (£3120 + £780 VAT)
Take 4 weeks in the heart of London in Camden Town and enjoy the bustling markets, shops and restaurants while taking classes in our London studios (Fierce Grace Primrose Hill and Hothouse) and benefitting from in-depth sessions with our exceptional tutors and teachers. Our senior teachers will instruct you alone and in mixed level classes in the hot room. You will get tailored instruction, corrections and learn how to move your yoga practise to new levels through deep knowledge of form, energy projection, breath, meditation and bandhas. We will help you to unlock your potential through this powerful course. Visit our teacher training page to learn more about the course. To apply email: [email protected]
- LONDON & TUSCANY - HALF RESIDENTIAL
- 1ST SEP - 15TH SEP - LONDON
- 17TH SEP - 1ST OCT - TUSCANY
- FEES: £3900 + £1200 FOR ITALY ACCOMMODATION & FOOD
Our Autumn Teacher Training gives you the best of London and Tuscany. For the first 2 weeks take classes, workshops and lectures in our beautiful London studios, hear our senior teachers instruct the public in mixed level classes, observe teachers interacting with students, work in the heated room, receive tailored instruction, corrections and deep knowledge of form, breath and bandhas. During your time off, enjoy bustling Camden Town and beautiful Primrose Hill, home of the stars.
The second half of the course we move to our beautiful Tuscany retreat centre set in a stunning valley. There is no better place to immerse yourself in yoga technique, teaching methodology, yoga philosophy, pranayama and meditation. Study in breathtaking nature, enjoy gorgeous food, swim, sunbathe or have a massage. On the days off we will take you on trips to see the splendours of the area and help you relax with movies in the home cinema. To apply email: [email protected]
- Ideally you will have 2 years yoga experience. If you are a dancer or fitness professional for example or have relevant experience you feel contributes towards this, please let us know the details.
- A regular unbroken yoga practise 6 months prior to attending the course.
- This is not an extensive list of requirements. There are no hard and fast rules, you should feel healthy and strong. All body types are different, you do not have to be the most flexible person to be a great teacher.
TO RECEIVE FULL INFO PACK OR TO APPLY
Please email [email protected]