INA deep, slow muscle and joint release class
A deep, slow, yoga-physiotherapy class, based entirely on the floor. Deeply correcting, aligning, and releasing. Improve joint mobility while gradually getting wound down, de-stressed and softened.
In this class you will open your hips, spine, neck, shoulders and wrists carefully, deeply and softly. You will get flexible in slow holds, stronger in stationary core activators,and passively and actively open tight areas with the help of props. You will go from active poses to gradually getting wound down, de-stressed and softened. We end with a long guided relaxation/meditation. Retreat INward to re-connect, relax and restore your power and truth. “Yin” on steroids.
Find the IN class in studio, on FGTV Live, or FGTV On Demand.
- duration 75 mins
- level All
- Improve joint mobility by releasing tightness and adhesions
- Improve flexibility safely
- Target problem areas with props
- Nourish the nervous system with breath and meditation
- Relax mentally and physically by turning your attention INwards