Pomegranate, Olu Deniz, Turkey
Prices start from £940 - £995*
August 17 - 24
£120 - £150* off the last few spaces in this incredible location
- *Prices vary depending on bedroom and bathroom size
- **Discount depends on room size
The Pomegranate sits on Turkey's famous 'Turquoise Coast', just 20-minutes southeast of Olu Deniz and near the Butterfly valley. The boutique hotel is a small oasis of comfort and style. Lovely views over the Turquoise Coast and the mountain backdrop make this exquisite resort spectacular.
The Pomegranate is for those who want a little more comfort with ensuite bathrooms, air conditioning and delicious homemade food. The yoga shala is set amid orange and lemon trees, there is an infinity pool and a traditional Turkish Hammam. A quiet swimming cove and lovely beaches are just a short ride away.
The yoga shala is 100 square metres and is set amid orange and lemon trees. A rocky swimming cove is also within half an hours walk, and lovely beaches are just a short ride away.
Kate Moss stayed at The Pomegranate with Meg Matthews in 2011. She had gone on a detox holiday to a place nearby that she didn't like, so she de-camped to The Pomegranate, which was more to her liking. (Although in those days it was called the Lazy Lizard)
A typical day
On this Fierce Grace retreat enjoy two daily yoga classes where you will learn in-depth yoga technique and practise the 5 Fierce Grace classes taught by Michele Pernetta, one of Europe's premier yoga teachers, and Fierce Grace teacher Hasan. Learn breath techniques to improve your practise, increase your energy and calm your nervous system. Be expertly guided through all the Fierce Grace classes, get personal corrections, try our new cardio-yoga class, partner stretching, meditation and guided relaxations. Your understanding of yoga will deepen to new levels. A typical day at The Pomegranate would include a class at 10am and another around 5. However some days will include trips to the surrounding areas, a one-day seminar/workshop on yoga alignment and technique, and the rest of the stay relax, lie in, swim and read, or go and see the sights.
- 1 - 2 classes a day and in-depth yoga alignment workshops with Michele and Hasan
- Trips to the markets and bazaars, drinks and dinner on the waterfront
- Optional island hopping boat trip to swim and snorkel*
- The rest of the stay lie in, swim, walk, read, and relax in the on-site Turkish bath
VISA AND TRAVEL INFORMATION
- Anyone travelling to Turkey is now required to purchase an online visa before entering the country - this can be purchased from the following website: www.evisa.gov.tr
- The fee is $20 USD (around £12)
- The visa needs to be printed and taken with you to show at passport control.
- Prices based on 2 people sharing (single supplement available). Includes meals (except optional meals in town), tea and coffee, all yoga tuition.
- Flights are to Dalaman. Price excludes flight.
- Airport transfers are £40 return. Airport transfers and boat excursion are pre-arranged but must be paid for locally.
- Airport transfers and boat excursion are pre-arranged but must be paid for locally.
We are sorry we are unable to accommodate children under 18 on any of our retreats.