Pomegranate, Olu Deniz, Turkey
Prices start from £940
August 17 - 24
The Pomegranate sits on Turkey’s famous ‘Turquoise Coast’, just twenty minutes southeast of Olu Deniz. The boutique hotel is a small oasis of comfort and style, surrounded by rural scenery and small farms. Lovely views over the Turquoise Coast and the mountain backdrop make this exquisite resort a holiday hot spot.
The Pomegranate is for those who want a little more convenience and comfort, while still surrounded by authentic and rural Turkey on this unspoiled stretch of coastline. Staying at The Pomegranate is very much like being a houseguest – it's a very relaxed and friendly atmosphere, particularly welcoming for people holidaying on their own.
The yoga shala is 100 square metres and is set amid orange and lemon trees. A rocky swimming cove is also within half an hours walk, and lovely beaches are just a short ride away.
Kate Moss stayed at The Pomegranate with Meg Matthews in 2011. She had gone on a detox holiday to a place nearby that she didn't like, so she de-camped to The Pomegranate, which was more to her liking. (Although in those days it was called the Lazy Lizard)
A typical day
A typical day at The Pomegranate would include a class at 10am and another around 5. However some days will include trips to the surrounding areas, a one-day seminar/workshop on yoga alignment and technique, and the rest of the stay relax, lie in, swim and read, or go and see the sights.
- Anyone travelling to Turkey is now required to purchase an online visa before entering the country - this can be purchased from the following website: www.evisa.gov.tr
- The fee is $20 USD (around £12)
- The visa needs to be printed and taken with you to show at passport control.
- Prices based on 2 people sharing (single supplement available). Includes meals (except optional meals in town), tea and coffee, all yoga tuition.
- Price excludes flight.
- Airport transfers and boat excursion are pre-arranged but must be paid for locally.
For questions, booking forms, or any other information please email [email protected].
We are sorry we are unable to accommodate children under 18 on any of our retreats.