- 15 - 24 January 2018
- £1,850 per person, based on two people sharing
- Single room £2,800 - ONLY TWO ROOMS LEFT
- Bookings close on December 11th 2017.
We are very excited to announce our 2018 Fierce Grace India yoga retreat with Michele Pernetta in Kerala’s most luxurious 5-star beach and spa hotel.
This is our second Kerala retreat and we wanted to offer a taste of the real India, with authentic Ayurveda treatments and deep Yoga, in a paradise setting. If you are new to India, this is the best introduction you could imagine.
Michele has carefully hand picked one of Kerala’s most luxurious hotels for its gorgeous rooms, pools and beautiful surroundings, sumptuous food and spectacular views of the ocean. Relax and rejuvenate in sumptuous luxury in this cliff-top beach resort near the beautiful Kovalam Beach. Gaze at the Arabian ocean from the cliff edge infinity pool, relax on the private beach, watch the sunset and the fishermen go to sea in their colourful boats, enjoy a cocktail in the ocean view bar with the scent of orange blossom in the air, and rejuvenate with Fierce Grace’s wonderfully effective and enjoyable yoga system.
Kerala is the home of Ayurvedic medicine and Michele has personally vetted two highly-regarded centres for you to experience the health and rejuvenation benefits of Ayurveda. We understand the need for time off, to rest and explore.
There will be Fierce Grace yoga classes in the mornings every day in the gorgeous ocean view yoga shala, leaving afternoons free for sun, pool time, rest or treatments. The classes build from day 1 to day 9, each day bringing a progression from the last, gradually removing toxins, deepening flexibility, strength and connection. On several days we will hold softer classes in the evening, including deep stretching, yoga nidra and meditation.
Excursions to see the elephants being bathed, or the sacred temples, holy sites or market towns will also be offered.
Our retreats attract a wonderful variety of people of all ages and fitness levels, and are a great place for singles or couples, novices or experienced, any age or fitness level.
We have over 16 years experience in running retreats and understanding our customers needs and preferences. We know Kerala and have personally visited the places we offer you. Why trust your valuable time off to anyone else?
ON THE RETREAT ENJOY:
- All the Fierce Grace classes, including soft deep stretching, fitness based and powerful uplifting flowing classes, as well as alignment, breath, and deep meditation & yoga nidra; from one of Europe’s most highly regarded teachers.
- 2 Gourmet meals a day at the hotel (we will have some evenings out to enjoy the local beach restaurants, the fish just caught that day by local fisherman.)
- Dinners out in local beachfront restaurants
- Treatments in the hotel spa available at discounted prices
- Access to an Ayurvedic hospital, a 5 minute walk away. Receive a consultation with the doctor and a tailor made programme to really kick start your health for 2017.
- Optional day trips to see the incredible temples, elephant sanctuary, or river boat trip to floating restaurants.
- Or just laze by the infinity pools or beach all afternoon and do nothing at all but gaze at the Arabian sea.
- Luxury accommodation, all with ensuite
- Airport transfers (40-minute drive) are included and arranged for you.
- Two gourmet meals per day at the hotel (we will have some evenings out to enjoy the local beach restaurants)
- 15% discount on ayurveda treatments in the spa. The treatments are very inexpensive in the hospital a 5 minute walk away.
- 15% discount for extra meals if eating a third meal at the hotel.
- Flights (nearest airport is Trivandrum International Airport).
- Optional excursions
HOW TO BOOK
If you have any questions about our retreats, you can email [email protected] for more information.
To book your escape, simply follow these steps:
1. Download a booking form here
2. Send your completed booking form to [email protected]
3. Once we receive your booking form, we will send you a link to pay for your retreat. Alternatively, you can book here
Kerala is deemed a "low to no risk" malaria zone by the NHS, antimalarials are not required.