Space. Heat. Community. Your Practice. Our Studios.
Please note FG DIY sessions will end at the end of July 2022
Initially launched in response to step 2 when organised instructor-led classes were banned, FG DIY was such a hit that we've brought it back to the schedule at select FG London studios.
- Tue 5.30pm
- Fri 5.30pm
FG West - Starting Tuesday 31st May
- Tue 12pm
FG City - Starting Wednesday 1st June
- Wed 11.15am
- Mon 6.45am
FG Primrose Hill - Starting Wednesday 29th June
- Wed 7.00am
Your practice. Your way.
Our space. Your headspace.
Use these individual practice sessions to do any of the following:
- Do any class or practice you like
- Download an exclusive FG audio of one of our 60-75 minute classes and be guided through your headphones
- Stream any class you like from FGTV On Demand if you're an FGTV OD subscriber through your headphones
- Copy someone in front of you - the front row will expect it
- Do your own thing! All classes and abilities, welcome, though as these classes have no instructor we don't suggest complete newcomers attend
HOW IT WORKS
- Book a slot on a studio schedule as normal
- If you'd like to use an FG audio class or stream an FGTV On Demand class you’ll need a phone to scan the code and download, and headphones so you don't disturb other students
- Turn up on time for your session, no latecomers will be admitted after 10 minutes
- Sessions are 75 mins, feel free to do a 60 minute practice
- If you are performing a style with a lot of movement or jumps etc please stay in the back
- If you are an advanced FG Practitioner or performing a more static style go in the front
- Any weird and wonderful stuff - back or sides please! It's a group space and distractions kept to a minimum
- We will play music through the speakers at a low to medium level
- Mats, towels and props will be available as normal
Book as normal via the schedule, or just drop in.