FIERCE GRACE RETREAT AT RINCON DE LA VICTORIA
Dates: 8-15th August 2020
Relax in the secluded boutique Andalusian hotel and estate with far-reaching views down to the sea. Located in the peace of the Spanish countryside, and yet conveniently only thirty minutes from the airport and a short drive to the beach, you can immerse yourself in the silence of nature in the sub-tropical gardens and surrounding hills. It is the perfect setting for yoga and meditation. This beautiful venue has been mentioned in The Times as one of Europe’s best yoga and wellness centres.
A salt-water swimming pool, manicured gardens, terraces with views and one of Europe’s most beautiful yoga studios makes this the perfect destination for a yoga retreat. The indoor studio has fans and walls that can be opened to allow the sea breeze to waft through. It's also equipped with a yoga wall used for deep stretching and facilitating weightless poses. It helps create opening and space within the body, leaving you feeling as light as air.
Fierce Grace retreats are holidays, with expert yoga instruction from our founder Michele Pernetta and her senior assistant. Emphasis on holiday. No agendas, no pressure no disappointing diets (however, we happily cater to vegans and vegetarians as well as gluten-free diets!). Meat, fish and wine are served, as well as a selection of beautiful healthy salads and local Spanish food. It's a true holiday which allows you to relax, meet new friends, sleep, enjoy yourself and get fitter.
- £1,095 per person for a beautiful shared room with ensuite.
- £1,500 for a Luxury Suite with a hydro massage shower and sea view balcony. One suite has 2 bedrooms, so a triple share could be accommodated. If you would like to book this option please email [email protected] to enquire as availability is limited.
- Single supplement for those who prefer not to share is £350
Rooms in this luxury boutique hotel have en suite bathrooms and great views, most have a private balcony. We take over the whole hotel allowing for privacy, quiet and seclusion. We teach all the Fierce Grace classes for variety and interest. There's a relaxed schedule with typically a 9/10 am class and 5/6 pm class so you can maximise your pool and relaxation time, have a lie-in or get up early for a hike. You can miss a class or do two a day, this is a no judgement vacation. Trips to surrounding sights can be arranged to suit your needs.
ON THE RETREAT ENJOY:
- All the Fierce Grace classes with personalised instruction from Fierce Grace founder Michele Pernetta, one of Europe's most highly regarded and experienced teachers.
- A 4-hour alignment workshop as well as personalised instruction, adjustments, meditation and breath sessions, partner stretching and other surprises.
- The saltwater swimming pool.
- Massages from expert therapists can be booked on-site (approximately €60)
- Gourmet food and treats.
- Stunning surroundings and optional trips to nearby beaches and towns or a night out in Marbella.
- Large outside chill area with stunning views.
- A judgment-free atmosphere, enjoy a drink or two and a lie-in!
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- All Yoga tuition
- Meals (except for one optional dinner out), tea and coffee.
- Prices based on 2 people sharing.
- Single supplement for those who prefer not to share is £350
Price excludes flights, airport transfers, any optional dinner out and cost of excursions. Arrangements for an airport transfer can be made and a driver will meet you at the airport. When booked in advance, the charge is €50 per journey. Payable in cash to the driver on arrival.
- Sorry, we are unable to accommodate children under 18 on any of our retreats.
- Please review our Cancellation Policy before booking.
BOOKING AND FURTHER INFORMATION
- Please download the booking form and send to [email protected] to book
- Click here to view our Cancellation Policy
"Michele and Terry treated me with such warmth, I immediately felt a bit more relaxed. The staff were very organised in getting me to my room, which was beautiful and huge. The bathroom had a jacuzzi bath as well as shower, the four-poster bed was very comfortable and the view from the large balcony stunning - a great start to the trip. The teaching suited all levels, so the guests that weren’t Fierce Grace students still enjoyed the yoga. For the Fierce Grace regulars, there was a lovely mix of favourite classes, in-depth modifications to suit injuries and fabulous music. The yoga wall was one of the highlights of the holiday, it was so freeing to hang from the yoga wall and it also eased the discomfort of a back problem. I felt like a child rather than a 40-something! My experience from this and previous retreats is a better understanding of yoga and Ayurveda and an improved yoga practice. The food was balanced and tasty, the baked treats delicious and there was an abundance of wine too. One of the key things that makes Michele’s yoga holidays stand out is the freedom to be yourself and indulge yourself in a no-judgement environment. When all the other guests chose to head to Marbella and Malaga for shopping and gallery trips I chose to stay at the retreat and eat with a friend in the outdoor lounge area with wine and music - exactly what I needed. On the final night, there was a banquet and party that sent us home the next day on a high with fond memories, new friends and in my case a teeny weeny hangover! I’d highly recommend this retreat and if you can’t make it do Tuscany you won’t regret it." - Natasha Bloom (Spain 2017)
"It is very simple. The Malaga retreat showcases the total awesomeness of a Fierce Grace retreat. One week with Michele and one of her amazing senior teachers full of no-nonsense yoga with great trips, good vibes, time to meet new people, talk, laugh, chill and enjoy the fantastic food and wine. It wasn't my first FG retreat or my last, which probably speaks for itself. Get serious on the yoga mat twice a day, have a hang on the lovely yoga wall, go do the beautiful river walk, enjoy the great views, finish everything off with one (or two) of Terry’s caipirinhas and a boogie. I recommend going on a couple of trips to Malaga or Marbella, seeing the sights and having out dinner out if you can. Your body and mind will agree that a holiday is hardly better spent. Just one word of warning (and I am talking from experience), this stuff is addictive, you may make friends for life and want to go on many more retreats.” - Irene Eckhart (Spain 2017)