- 7 - 15 January 2019
SINGLE £2250, OR DOUBLE OCCUPANCY £1900 P/P
We are very excited to announce our 2019 Fierce Grace India yoga retreat with Michele Pernetta in Kerala’s most luxurious 5-star beach and spa hotel.
This is our fourth Kerala retreat and we wanted to offer a taste of the real India, with authentic Ayurveda treatments and deep Yoga, in a paradise setting. If you are new to India, this is the best introduction you could imagine.
Michele Pernetta has carefully handpicked one of Kerala’s most luxurious hotels for your stay. Experience gorgeous rooms, idyllic pools and beautiful surroundings, sumptuous food and spectacular views of the enigmatic Arabian ocean.
When you’re not unwinding in the 5-star comfort of this striking cliff-top oasis, you can spend your time exploring the nearby sights of Kovalam. Brush off the pressures of home, soak up the sun and kickstart your own health and wellbeing for 2019.
Kerala is the home of Ayurvedic medicine. Discover your constitutional ‘type’ and the diet to improve your health.
You will enjoy expert-led yoga classes every morning in the gorgeous ocean view yoga shala from Michele and her expert assistant, leaving afternoons free for time in the sun, lounging by the pool, plenty of rest and wellbeing treatments, or a walk to the beach front to visit the shops, cafes and restaurants.
The classes build from day 1 to day 8, each day bringing a progression from the last, gradually removing toxins, deepening flexibility, strength and connection. On several days we will hold softer classes in the evening, including deep stretching, yoga nidra and meditation.
We will also arrange optional excursions to nearby attractions, which include everything from local market towns to show-stopping holy sites.
Why trust your valuable time off to anyone else?
ON THE RETREAT ENJOY:
- All the Fierce Grace classes, including soft deep stretching, fitness based and powerful uplifting flowing classes, as well as alignment, breath, and deep meditation & yoga nidra; from one of Europe’s most highly regarded teachers.
- 2 Gourmet meals a day at the hotel (we will have some evenings out to enjoy the local beach restaurants)
- Dinners out in local beachfront restaurants
- Treatments including Ayurveda, diet consultations, aromatherapy massages, facials and more available in the hotel spa at special discounted rates
- Optional day trips to see the incredible temples or river boat trip to floating restaurants
- Or just laze by the infinity pools or beach all afternoon and do nothing at all but gaze at the Arabian sea
- Luxury accommodation, all with ensuite
- Airport transfers for 2+ people per car
- Two gourmet meals per day at the hotel (we will have some evenings out to enjoy the local beach restaurants)
- 20% discount on ayurveda treatments in the spa
- 10% discount for extra meals if eating a third meal at the hotel
- Flights (nearest airport is Trivandrum International Airport).
- Optional excursions
- Any meals outside the hotel
HOW TO BOOK
To receive an e-brochure, or if you have any questions email Steve at [email protected]
To book your escape, simply follow these steps:
1. Download a booking form here
2. Send your completed booking form to [email protected]
3. Once we receive your booking form, we will send you a link to pay for your retreat. Alternatively, you can book here
Kerala is deemed a "low to no risk" malaria zone by the NHS, antimalarials are not required. This region of Kerala was not affected from he August flood and India Visas are easily available on line at https://www.indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/tvoa.html