With Michele Pernetta
"Ideal for those looking to escape hectic city life and find greater balance in mind and body." - VOGUE
"Is it my imagination or can two classes a day of the right kind of yoga lift the butt a couple of millimetres in just a week?" - Christa D'Souza via Get the Gloss
FIERCE GRACE TAKES YOU THERE
The Fierce Grace Yoga Retreats take you on a yoga journey across the 6 Fierce Grace classes. Instead of just one class, you experience 6, to keep you inspired, surprised, interested and evolving.
The classes build from day 1 to day 6, each day bringing a progression to the last, gradually removing toxins, deepening our stretch, connectivity and connection. As the body is opened and receives more oxygen, as our strength and vitality build, we increase our practise and build to the more intense classes. This natural and easeful progression allows every age and body type to open and increase in vitality.
We start at the bottom of the mountain removing the debris from our bodies and psyche from our city lives with the Core class. Then we start climbing the hill, building our stamina and preparing our foundation with the Classic Class. Then as we climb higher and get into the zone, we ignite our fire with Fierce Grace and Fix and finally we reach the summit with the Fierce class for those who are ready, or a Fierce Grace class performed with full intensity. On the way down we repeat the Core class and find ourselves able to open more deeply than ever before. This sequence allows safe progression and achieves more in a week then we imagined possible.
Our retreats give you
- World-renowned yoga teacher Michele Pernetta and senior members of her teaching team to give you the highest quality teaching and personalised service.
- We have over 16 years experience in running retreats and understanding our customers needs and preferences
- 4 or 5 different yoga classes, to thoroughly work you in every way and keep each day inspiring and interesting
- Hand picked beautiful locations
- Divine food and wine
- A wonderful variety of people of all ages and fitness levels. A great place for singles or couples, novices or yoga bunnies, any age or fitness level to feel perfectly welcome
- No judgment (no one will blink if you reach for a 2nd glass of wine) we want you to relax, expand, and let some of your city limitations relax
- A chance to 'just be', learn, relax, make friends and Live Life with Fierce Grace
For more information or to obtain a booking form please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 960 7445.