"As I live, breath, and play all things yoga, I love exploring new studios and yoga events. Some weeks ago a offer on Groupon for 5 Fierce Grace yoga classes caught my eye. I was quite sceptical about this one at first since Bikram is not my thing but decided to 'give sweat a go'! 'Fierce Grace is a new yoga system, and a new brand. It is the UK Hot Yoga revolution', says Michele Pernetta, the founder and senior teacher at FG. Michele is no stranger to the UK yoga scene. She is the one who brought Bikram Yoga to London in 1994. Michele states that Fierce Grace sums up her yoga expertise and teaching philosophy: 'You can’t just be strong, you can’t just be flexible. You can’t only be an introvert. You can’t only be an extrovert. Fierce is the male strength and force and Grace is the feminine flexibility, breathing and surrender. And a Fierce Grace class balances it all'.
Here’s a list of ‘What’s Hot’ at Fierce Grace:
1. 5 convenient locations around London
2. Very chic, simple yet beautifully tasteful interior
3. Small, cosy and very homey studio
4. Friendly and helpful staff
5. The Fierce Grace “menu” offers 5 classes to suit every schedule, every level, every mood"
Read the full article here.