Job Vacancy: Marketing and Social Media Coordinator
Job title: Marketing & Social Media Coordinator
Employment Type: Full time
Salary: £21-24,000 pa (dependent on experience)
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
Location: Fierce Grace West, some ad-hoc travel to other studios may also be required
About Fierce Grace:
Fierce Grace is the UK’s fastest growing and one of the world’s most exciting yoga brands. The only new interconnected yoga system in decades, the revolutionary Fierce Grace is designed by one of the world’s foremost yoga teachers Michele Pernetta, who introduced hot yoga to the UK in 1994 and disrupted the yoga market by opening four hot yoga studios with their own distinctive style. FG launched in London in 2013 to widespread acclaim and was hailed by the UK press as the “Modern Evolution of Hot Yoga” (Cosmopolitan) and the “#1 way to get fit” (Sunday Times).
Since 2013 we’ve expanded to seven studios in London, as well as studios in New York, Rome and Queenstown, with classes offered at other studios throughout the world. 2020 will see further expansion, the launch of a new Fierce Grace, our 100th retreat as well as the launch of our acclaimed Teacher Training programme in New York.
Fierce Grace’s unconventional branding, demystifying and accessible approach to yoga has won us die-hard fans from outside the typical yoga demographic. Now we’re looking for a yoga rebel and social media expert who shares our philosophy and passion to join us in our yoga revolution.
About the role:
The Marketing & Social Media Coordinator will provide broader support to the Marketing Manager, taking a lead on the strategy and implementation of our Social Media calendar and community management.
- At least 2-3 years experience in a Marketing role
- Creative flair with experience in creative copywriting and content creation
- Brilliant planner with an immaculate attention to detail, able to independently create solutions
- Quick learner with a strong work ethic and ability to cope with heavy workloads
- Social media management & monitoring
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop & Indesign
- Experience using mailchimp or similar email marketing platform
- Photography and video skills desirable
- Enthusiastic about yoga and the health & fitness sector
- Ownership of the Social Media calendar, responsible for creating and scheduling content; responding to customer enquiries; supporting franchises; and building the FG community
- Content creation - coordinating with teachers and studios to generate social media and blog content in line with the Marketing calendar, visiting studios and attending events where necessary
- Marketing collateral - create and edit basic posters and flyers, briefing and coordinating with external designer for more complex tasks
- Email marketing support
- Website content updates
- Assist with the organisation of events
- Support the Marketing Manager on any other ad-hoc tasks as required
Unlimited yoga, perkbox membership, free festival tickets, training & development opportunities and a comfortable, flexible working environment
Please submit an up to date CV and a short covering letter illustrating a social campaign you have worked on or feed you have managed to [email protected]
Early applications will be prioritised and suitable candidates interviewed on a rolling basis. Call for applications may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised end date.